Monday, April 03, 2006

321321321

WIP update

Here are all my WIP photos after a long weekend of stitiching. I worked most on Summer Breeze, made something like 2500 stitches, all in the tree. It gives depth to the picture but the colors are kind of dull to work with.

My Fairy Flora is progressing beyond blob stage slowly :) I can see it's going to be a lot of hours beading later on, lol.

I did the least amount of hours on my Unicorn. I usually
work on it Monday/Tuesdays, but I got the flu, so I just couldn't put the energy in. I finished up the Unicorn last week and started a bit more of the tree today, but it's back to dark on dark, and it's a real strain spending too much time at once on that.

And finally, my HAED WIP, Just Believe. I have had a bit of a break from it lately. I am pushing to hit the 3 page mark soon. Then I will switch over to a page that has a lot more picture on it than background. Too much background gets me down after awhile, so I take a break, unsure if I will return, but I always seem to. I suppose I am addicted like the others. I have an extremely hard time getting a nice picture of it. They all come out quite grainy for some reason. I blame the camera.




Formatting 4 pictures in Google's blog post window is a night mare, lol.

I have the flu, so I'm going to go wind bobbins or something in front of the TV, but before I go...




Here is today's cross-stitch meme:

What was your last..

1. finish?

2. new start?

3. pattern purchase?

4. fabric purchase? color, size, amt (all the details, please)

5. project that you finished or framed?

6. floss color you stitched with?

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Emily, I love seeing your progress. The Unicorn looks beautiful, too! I've always wanted to do that one, but a TW on black fabric scares the heck out of me! I did your "Have You Ever" meme in my blog. Sorry about the flu! Hope you're feeling better.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your house piece is stunning. What's the name of the chart/kit please?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home