Friday, March 24, 2006

321321321

New Mira!

Yep, a new Mira has been released, Bliss Fairy. She is very cute, and would be a nice companion to Petal Fairy. The fabric isn't that nice though. I still don't understand her fascination with drab brown fabrics - they just don't do it for me. A nice hand-dyed fabby would work. The flowers seem a bit overly strong too.. feels like they pull too much away from the fairy, but it may simply be that the picture is unfair and would be nicer in real life.

I got a visit from the floss fairy this week too! My mom is my floss fairy, as floss in Sweden costs over $1 each. Just silly expensive. It wasn't a huge haul this time as I didn't request a lot.. must not abuse the fairy after all ;)

I started a new freebie last night! I am on a major freebie roll lately :) For so long I only wanted to do large projects.. couldn't spare time for little ones. Now I sort of appreciate them better. It's nice with quick finishes and many of them are so cute :) I think I will wait till it's done before posting a pic, don't want to give it away before hand!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I agree about the drab fabbies. I don't like them either! ; )

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home