Tuesday, March 28, 2006

321321321
Another day another meme :)


1. what is your favorite count and type of fabric? I like 32 ct over 2 best. Haven't tried 40ct, but I would like to. I have used linens, jobelan and lugana. I like them all really, hard to say which is my favorite. I like the feel of belfast a lot, but I appreciate the evenness of jobelan and lugana.

2. Do you use hand-dyed or tried them at all? I have bought 3 pieces, but none of them were quite what I thought they would be, so I haven't stitched anything on one yet. But I am still open to it, just need more inspiration, I think.

3. Any favorite fabric colors, hand-dyed or regular? Hmm.. I like a clean, fresh white to stitch on, lol.. I don't really have a favorite color.

4. Have you tried opalescent fabrics and do you like them? I have tried opalescent lugana. I have only stitched ornaments and small things on it though, haven't found the right big pattern for it. I like the look of it though, it's fun, but it's a bit stiff and harder to push the needle through, so not sure I will jump at the chance to stitch a large project on it.


Stitching-wise.. I have stitched on all 3 of my big projects the past few days while still focusing on Summer Breeze most. I like them all. I wish there was more time to get more progress on them all. My freebie will hopefully be done by the end of the week! I love the colors of it. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home