Sunday, April 02, 2006

321321321

Still Stitching like crazy

The stitch-a-thon is continuing today :) I am sneaky because I have tomorrow free, as well. So it's 4 days altogether. I will be forced to take a little extra pause for some school things that need to be out of the way before Tuesday though.

I think I will hold off till Monday night or Tuesday and do picture updates of everything at one time.
So here are some questions from memes for stitchers (updated daily!)

Have you ever..

1. given away a finished project to someone? Yep but I don't give away many of my projects. I am too worried it won't be appreciated.. But I have given away quite a few ornaments. Those don't bother me as much if they end up in a box. (Of course, if I found out they never came out, that would be the last one they ever got from me.)

2. sold a project? Nope

3. hidden how much you spent on stash from your partner? Nope, lucky enough to have someone that understand my addiction :)

4. "disguised" how much stash you own to fool your partner? Never had a need to.

5. started a project and immediately regretted it? Almost regretted Celtic Summer a bit. Started her on a whim, and at first I thought the colors were odd and 28ct felt "big". I wasn't sure if it was the right fabric color either, but it all turned out fine.

6. gotten so fustrated with a project that you threw it away? Hmm no. I did throw away 1 UFO because I lost the pattern to it. I didn't have all that much done on it, and it was on Aida cloth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home