Thursday, March 30, 2006

321321321

More Summer Breeze Progress


Wee, making some nice progress. The tree is starting to appear. Looks a little weird now, partially done, but another week and it will look good. It's a good project. The fold-out color chart is a bit awkward, and the color codes are easy to mess up too, but it's ok otherwise.

Anyways, more memes.. does one ever get tired of them? :p lol




1. Which designers/design companies are you favorites? I like Teresa Wentzler and Mirabilia, and HAEDs, but those are a bit special because of their hugeness.

2. What do you like about them? I like TWs because they are a bit complex and a bit of a challenge. The shading and coloring is amazing because of all the blends. Not to mention the specialty stitches in some patterns provide a nice change and add visual interest. Mirabilia's-- they use simple colors to create amazing shading and of course the sparklies :) I can't say I love to stitch on a zillion little beads, but the effect is beautiful. HAEDs-- they are indeed a challenge. Mine has been on a break, but it's coming out some again :) Closing in on the 3 page mark.

3. Which others do you like? Hmm lots really.. Some Stoney creeks, L&L, Paula Vaughn, Shepard's Bush, and many others that I can't all name.

4. Do you have any patterns on your to-do list that are from designers you haven't tried before? Yep, I do. Just a little example :p This is on my wish list. Would love to stitch it this year:



Anyways, weekend starts early for me, and is 4 days long. I am hoping to get loads of stitching done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow!!! That's a lot of progress! It looks beautiful!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home