Wednesday, March 29, 2006

321321321
2 tests done this week, think I passed them both (I hope), so I'm a little tired tonite. Kinda just doing some easy work on Summer Breeze this evening. Might put in a few stitches on Fairy Flora and of course, my freebie :) Should have something to show by Friday.

I added thumbnails with click links of my projects done so far this year. With a little luck I will have too many to keep them all on the side bar, lol - a person can dream anyways. Also fixed a typo in my title bar.. lol not cool mistyping the first words guests will read.

Today's Meme is (click for link):

Find and post a nice picture of spring or summer. Preferably it will be from your own life, but the net is fine too. Feel free to make any comments or leave a description about the picture.

I found this one I took a couple years ago here outside the house. I like it when the bushes are full of the white flowers. They last such a short time. In Sweden everything just explodes in color early June from the very long daylight hours and all the spring rain. It's just the best time of year to be here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yo said...

Hello!!

Do you read Spanish?

I'll try to write what I want to say in English, but you should forgive me if my attempt doesn't turn out well... :D

I love your blog... I am a fan of cross stitch!! Your work is amazing, you have such an incredible patience...

It's very original to set a blog to talk about this subject, I'll try to take pictures of my stitch work (I did them just for me, and some close relatives only) so we can share opinions... would you like it?

I hope so!
I'll visit your home again, okis?

See you!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

absolutely :) but I don't understand spanish too well. Your English seems quite good to me.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home