Wednesday, March 22, 2006

321321321

WIP Update with pictures!!


Got out the camera today and took a few pictures of my projects.

The first picture is Paula Vaughn's Summer Breeze. I have been making this my focus piece lately. It's coming along nicely. Lots of nuetral shades in the house though. Really looking forward to the flowers in the picture :)


Here is a photo of Teresa Wentzler's The Unicorn. It's coming along very nicely :) Stitching on black is certainly a challenge, but it is worth the trouble!



And here is Mirabilia's Fairy Flora. Lots of pretty pinks in this pattern. I only have a small start now, and I think it might stay smallish :( I'm not much of a rotater so having more than 2 projects gets me antsy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I am working on "Fairy Flora" too! Aren't those pinks pretty? :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Your Unicorn is stitching up beautifully. I've always been too afraid to try that one. Can't wait to see more!! (Xstitchqueen) Thanks again for help with my blog! ; )

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home