Saturday, April 08, 2006

321321321

Update


I finally finished page 3 of Just Believe. I worked on it almost exclusively this whole week, in between the sniffles and sneezes.

I'm very pleased to have made it this far, despite the pauses that I took from it. I'm hoping the breaks will be a bit more reasonable now. But there are more patterns I am dying to work on too, so more stitches to spread out.

This weekend I want to plug along on this some and another HAED blob I have going, but I really want to get back to Summer Breeze, so I can get it finished by early May or so. It would be nice to have it out of the way.


Today's meme:

1. Are you backs neat or messy?

2. Post a picture or 2 of your projects backsides.


I'll answer it tomorrow. Almost 1 am and it's been a tiring week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful, stunning.

3:13 PM  
Blogger JOT said...

She's looking fantastic!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home