Saturday, April 15, 2006

321321321

Stitching away..

So far I have done around 1200+ stitches on Just Believe.. and 3 more days left! I have only done maybe 200 or so on the dragon fae though. I'm getting caught into pushing to finishing page 4 on Just Believe.

Here is a new meme for today:

1. Do you use any other cotton floss brands than DMC? If so what's your opinion of them. Hmm never used any of the other brands, but I would be happy to try them out.

2. Have you tried stitching with silks? I did one Just Nan project with silks. I think I missed why people like them so much. They didn't seem so very different from DMC, just more expensive.

3. Have you ever done any projects with overdyed floss? I have done a couple of the TW free ornaments with some overdyed. They are fun to stitch with. MLI's Summer Sampler used quite a bit of overdyed cottons too.

4. Which are your favorite brands of overdyeds? Hmm.. haven't tried enough kinds to get an opinion. I'd like to try making my own some day, just for fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home