Friday, March 17, 2006

321321321

2 finishes!


Finished Celtic Summer the other day and here she is. She stitched really quickly although the doing the beads was a bit trying :)

Here is another quick finish:


Another freebie from cyberstitchers. I plan to make it into an ornament for my dad and his wife.. they live in Florida so I though they might appreciate it.

In other news, I have 2 new starts, PV's Summer Breeze and Mira's Flora Fairy. Summer Breeze is making it past the blob stage slowly to actually being a shape, but without backstitching done it has no definition. After only about 1 hr of stitching, FF is still in major blob stage. Progress pics incoming soonish in any case :)

I'm on the hunt for another small project or freebie, we'll see what I come up with. Ideally something springish since I am getting impatient for the cold to go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home