Saturday, March 04, 2006

321321321

Celtic Summer Update

Here is my latest pic:She is flying, but probably now I am working on the borders I will give her fewer hours per day. Haven't touched my poor Unicorn at all since last weekend, so I will try to fit in a couple hours this weekend. Ah yes, this project is on 28ct buttermilk jobelan.. a nice warm buttery color, too bad it's slightly washed out here :/

In other news I have a new HAED going :) It's just a blob so far but since I'm starting with the face, so soon there will at least be something to see. I've been putting some stitches into Just Believe but the 28ct fabric is a bit of a problem for me now, but nearing in the 3 page mark.. feels bad to retire it now. My new one is on 25ct and I find it much better for me, both easier to see and I think the stitches are less crammed together and still excellent coverage. Oh well, my new one actually inspired me to squeeze a little time into Just Believe, oddly enough. But we'll have to see. I just like 25ct so much better and am even considering trying 22ct also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home