Wednesday, March 01, 2006

321321321

March goals

I'm not a big one on making goals overly specific, like get a certain amount done or number of hours, but I do like to have things I aim for :) So here is a short list that I made:

March will be to

  • finish up Celtic Summer. Have the lady almost done now.

  • Continue slow but steadily on my unicorn.

  • Figure out what will be my next focus project. I'm leaning towards starting Mira's The Kiss now, but that might change.

Here is a look at my february goals and how it came out:

  • Finish The Enchanter done


  • Get a good start on my next project - TW's The Unicorn. sort of. I do have a decent start on it, but I took a u-turn and started celtic summer on a whim, and it's so fast I am going to focus on it first. Plus I realized, there is just no way to work on dark on dark for more than an hr or 2 at a time, so this project likely to be on slow burn for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home