Sunday, March 18, 2007

321321321

Tiny HD!

I stitched this little bluebird over 1 on 28ct this weekend. It comes from Mary Engelbreit's Cross Stitch book. It's destined to be part of a needlebook. Back stitching over 1 is not so easy!! lol :)


I have been working more on my new blog. I am trying to get a "comprehensive" list of stitchers who blog. I have 180 so far. That is nowhere near everyone.. no way I will ever get everyone in any case, but I will keep hunting for links on boards and blogrolls!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Hi your bluebird looks so cute and on 28 count as well!! My dh has just come back from Stockholme on a business trip! Any good stitching shops out there.
xx

11:53 AM  
Blogger Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Hi that is so cute and it is not easy to stitch over one...if you want my Stitching Blog here it is:

http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com

Take care & Happy Stitching

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little blue bird, I dont envy you having to backstitch over 1 on 28ct!

Carrie x

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home