Tuesday, January 16, 2007

321321321

Another update


Here is the start of Sara Butcher's Luna. It isn't a lot, but it's what I chose for the HAED board SAL challenge. I only got 500 or so stitches in because I have been concentrating on Just Believe. Here is an update of it:

I am nearly "done" with it, which is why I didn't want to let go of it. I will keep pushing along till it's done. Maybe in a week or so. I have some extra free time as I will be recovering for a gall bladder laparascopy.

I chose my free pattern for the month too! (I won the HAED contest!) I chose Josephine Wall's Spirit of Winter. It's so pretty. Loooots of blues.

3 Comments:

Blogger JOT said...

A great start on Luna. Just Believe looks great, I can see why you want to keep pushing along with it!!!

I am looking forward to watching your progress on these.

6:54 PM  
Blogger JOT said...

Forgot to say congratulations on your win! I love the chart you chose.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. I love the pattern you picked!! Just Believe looks beautiful. :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home