Monday, January 08, 2007

321321321

Pictures!


Here is my New Year's freebie I made. It's very simple and quick to stitch, but I think it turned out alright. :) I like making patterns to commerate occastions.

I have passed the 4-page mark on Revelation. This project is just very enjoyable to stitch. I think it's because there is lots "going on". No time to get bored of endless background or anything. I really want to move down to the second row to get to the next butterfly. :) But patience. I am giving Just Believe the greater portion of my stitching time right now.

In other news, I am at work on a new blog. One that will be both blog/album/freebie page/assorted other stuff all in one place. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it going. Moving all my pictures will be a bit of a job tho.

Cool stuff: Found this link on Slashfood. I thought it was cool. :) Good to know you can eat 3.5 lbs of celery and not be overeating. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger JOT said...

The freebie looks great. Revelation looks stunning!!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home