Sunday, March 04, 2007

321321321

"February" ornament


Here is my February ornament, just a week late for the SAL. ;) I made the pattern myself, and stitched it with DMC 4030. The pattern is on the sidebar (snowflake 3), as always.
I am officially 20% through Revelation. 6 pages completed! I have been obsessed with stitching it these past 2 weeks. I did a whole normal-size page in 13 days! Despit e the confetti in and around the butterfies.I finally finished my little dino into a wall hanging. It is a very cute pattern! (from DMC freebies).

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi! I followed a link to your blog from the christmas ornie sal. I love what you made this month and your blog is great too!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great finishes! I'm in awe of your HAED! It's stunning!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Hi!! Found you on the HAED bb. Nice blog and great stitching.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home