Sunday, February 11, 2007

321321321

New updates



Didn't get around to an update last weekend or during the week.. so here is a better one this time.


First here is my Valentine's Day freebie. The pattern is on the sidebar, as always. It turned out pretty nicely, if I do say so myself! I like the colors I chose.
Here is just past the 4.5 p mark of Revelation. It's pretty fast going on the edges since there is little confetti work. I can't wait to start in on the second row.

And finally, I have been trying to get some time in on my Unicorn every week. It is coming along. I wish I could stitch faster!! I really want this done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanne J said...

Great progress Emily and I love your Valentine's design.

A Stitch in Time

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Valentine finish is cute. Love the Revelation piece.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home