Thursday, February 15, 2007

321321321

Luna update



Here is an update of Sara Butcher's Luna. I did about 2000 stitches for the February SAL. Not too bad. The picture isn't very accurate. The reds and pinks and purples in the wings are all very pretty. They look almost black here, and the blues in the background aren't really so blue, more greyish really.

I made my February selection for the HAED contest.. JE Bowser's Cathedral. It's rather large, but I just love the trees in it. The lady is probably going to turn out a bit small and darkish though, I bet. Hard to say if this one will be the next large one I start in any case.. Just too many to choose from!!!

This weekend is another SAL on the HAED board. I should be able to at least complete the page of Revelation I am working on, and hopefully get some progress on the next row!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanne J said...

It looks beautiful Emily, you did great to get 2000 stitches done.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is looking fantastic.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Looks amazing so far! I love the colors.

8:13 PM  
Blogger JOT said...

It is looking great!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home