Tuesday, December 19, 2006

321321321

More updates!

I've been working on Revelation this past few days. I have done about 3.5 pages so far. I am hoping to make the 4-page mark next week. There should be plenty of time for stitching since I have over a week free. :)I have picked up Fairy Flora again. I work on it here and there a bit. I want to get this one done next year too. It really isn't all that large of a project, just loads of beads!
And finally another view of my ornaments for this year with our new camera. They look lots better than my picture with the old one. I hope to do lots more next year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Everything looks wonderful!! You certainly were busy with all those ornaments! Next year I hope to stitch some, too.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home