Tuesday, May 09, 2006

321321321

New meme!

Startitis?

Have a case of startitis?

What projects are you dying to start? Which would you start today if you "allowed" yourself?

I got a serious case of it. ;) I'm holding back for now. Really want to finish at least 1 thing first. Right now there are several TW's calling to me.. Fortunate traveller, storyteller, castle sampler..... Resisting for now though :))

I'm trying to put in at least 4 hrs in on Summer Breeze everyday, and some time in on The Unicorn too if there is any left over.

I have a new freebie ornament done. I suppose I should stitch it first before posting to see if any adjustments are needed. Probably will start it on the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!
you know, today I've just made a post in my blog (it is in Italian) about the Teresa Wentzler freebies I would like so much to stitch... but like you, I will wait until I have finished somethin before starting anything new.

bye
http://fantasymeg.splinder.com

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home