Saturday, May 06, 2006

321321321

Weekend is here!

Yay! Weekend stitching plans include lots of work on Summer Breeze and maybe hunt down an ornament to work on for a little break. If I am super motivated, I will start working on finishes for my 2 freebies.

Here is today's meme!

Here are some recurring questions:

1. What WIPs did you work on last month?

2. What WIPs do you plan on working on this month?

3. Did you have any finishes or starts last month?

4. Do you think you will have any finishes or start this month?



As always feel free to elaborate, post pics, etc. Please link back if you use these questions in your blog or elsewhere!


1. I worked a little on Summer Breeze, but mostly Just Believe, and of course my fishy freebie.
2. I plan on going for a finish on Summer Breeze but I am not sure it is possible this month, but early June otherwise. I don't think I will start anything else this month, but never say never!
3. Hmm I started and finished a freebie.
4. I already finished 1 freebie, piccie inc soooon. I will do an ornament, I think as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home