Friday, May 05, 2006

321321321

Stash!

Wee, bought a pattern this week from Sew & So and it I received it in 3 days. A new record. I got Fish City from Stoney Creek. It's 18 pages!! I would love to start on it, but I need to finish something and I need to see about gathering some floss together for it. I don't want to start and have to get floss and worry about dye lots and all. I also got a few odds and ends: needles, floss bobbins and a piece of white jobelan, 28ct.

So I am back focusing on Summer Breeze since it is the nearest finish for me now. Would be great to get it done! I'll get an update posted on it sooooon!

Cross-stitch meme's are back in business again. April was just too tiring to have much mental energy left over for blogs. But anyways, here is a new meme for the meme fans!

Goals for May

A few days off, but write any stitching goals you have for the month.


I slipped thru April without writing any goals so I will this month.

PV's Summer Breeze is in the focus again. I'm near the half-way point. I'll just keep stitching on it everyday, not sure I will make a finish with it in May though.

2 freebies are ready for finishing this month.

Stitch 1 ornament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home