Sunday, May 07, 2006

321321321

Update and my first design!

Here is finally an update of Summer Breeze. It's coming along now that I am focusing on this project. Looots of shades of green in here to deal with.

I finished a freebie last weekend from Brookes Publishing. It's probably over-cute, but that's alright. I was looking for something smallish, and

it fit the bill.














Now here is my Christmas ornament I designed myself! It took an hour or so to design and something like 3-4 hours of stitching. I think it turned out pretty well for a first attempt. I hope to try more in the future. My main problem is I'm not an artist, but I can be a little creative if I feel some inspiration. So here's to more inspiration!! The pattern is available on the sidebar as a pdf file if anyone is interested. Please give credit to me and send a piccie if you ever stitch the pattern. :)


And here is a new MEME!


Ok last monthly question:

1. What do you think of the new May releases? They are veiwable here at stitching bits and bobs or here at hoffman's.

Today's other question is:

2. Do you visit other stitching blogs? If so how often and do you ever leave comments? Name anything you have seen on other blogs that you like or think is well-done.


1. I looked through the May listings, but I didn't see anything that completely grabbed me.

2. Yes, I often peek at other stitching blogs. I only leave a comment if I feel some inspiration to do so. I probably should more often. I think it's nice to let people know someone is actually reading what they put up. I like well-written text and nice pictures. Good layouts are also appreciated. Unfortunately the tendency to write looong paragraphs makes it a bit hard to stick out to the end of what they are saying :( I can only devote so much time to looking at a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home