Sunday, March 25, 2007

321321321

Needlebook progress.












Here are pictures of my crazy quilt needlebook. I have sort of limited fabrics at home to choose from, but I fixed that today! We went out to and collected loads of scraps and samples from my BF's mother's store. I made out with 2 large plastic bags, and 7 sample books. No shortage of nice fabrics and colors to choose from now!

Also I order a book on crazy quilts. I sort of realized now that I am not sure where to start with the embroidery and embellishing. And what color and styles of threads..oh dear, I am used to following pattern books! This is why I am trying crazy quilting tho, to develop my creative side a bite more. :) I have become very into personalizing projects and I think this will be fun to try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

That looks brilliant!! Maybe I should get into it to develop my "uncreative" side. I feel a bit like that too.
xx

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home