Sunday, May 20, 2007

321321321

Snowflakes


I designed and stitched these 4 snowflakes this weekend. I used DMC color variations floss on the white fabric and white floss on the colored fabrics. They are all done over 1 on 28ct. The pictures of the white stitching didn't turn out so well. Not enough contrast I guess. My idea is to finish them all into a little wall hanging, hopefully during the week. I left all the patterns on my sidebar if anyone is interested!

Thanks for the comments on Revelation! :) I have been working on it too a bit this weekend. Maybe by next weekend I will finish this page I am working on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

They'll make a lovely wall hanging!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Those are really cute. They would make a nice bag or something too.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Very pretty!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

they are lovely! xx

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home