Saturday, April 07, 2007

321321321

Unicorn finished!

Yay! I finished it today, much faster than I thought. It's late here now, so I will get a picture posted tomorrow. One thing I learned from this project is that black fabric >> me, and dark thread on black just owns me. I will avoid the black fabric for all but very small projects in the future. Thanks for the comments on it, btw!!

I am back with Revelation in time to join the Easter HAED SAL. :) I didn't think I would make it, but I should manage a little chunk in any case. I got a bit of a cold this weekend, so I am just taking it a bit easy, but so far I am not sick enough to not stitch at least. :)

I put a lot more effort into getting my new blog/website together than updating this one. :( I really want to get it live soon though. I made a new logo I want to use that I am testing out here for the time being. Too lazy to make all the text colors match it though, lol.

And since my post is completely lacking in visual stimulation, here is a great link dedicated to beautiful food photography!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home