Sunday, May 13, 2007

321321321

Small finish!


Small finsih this week :) I got this pattern from My aunt's attic. I finished it into a simple, little wall hanging. It's stitched with DMC color variations floss, don't remember which number, but it's the pink one (obviously! ;)).

I am sort of on hovering on the verge of retiring my Luna QS. I haven't had the urge to work on it at all, and well.. since this is all just for fun.. no guilt! I am just putting it on the side for now. I am avoiding "deciding" to officially retire it.

I am content for now plugging away on Revelation. I will soon make another half page mark, so I will get an update posted.

I acquired 2 new patterns this week as well! I got the new release Awen Inspiration as my month pattern (I just love the colors and the designs in it!) and QS Pink Garden Fairy by C. Vinson. The news of the supposed contract expiration forced me to take a long look at her stuff again, and well, even after HAED said they will keep the license, I still wanted this one, and since there is a sale.... I am tempted to start in on it very soon. :) Perhaps I could actually succeed in a mini rotation?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Very pretty cushion! I love Awens inspiration. Just gorgeous. You are going to have your work cut out for the next twenty yrs lol. xx

6:19 PM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Great stitching and finishing.

Joanne

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home