Thursday, May 17, 2007

321321321

Sewing!

Here are a couple little bags I made this week. The pattern came from ... somewhere out there! They are quick and pretty easy. The bag is lined. I did my own variation on the left one to make the cords come out the side to make the bag easier to close.
These little guys are called Dottee dolls after the person that came up with them. Mine are rather simple-ish. Despite that I spent a bit too many hours trying to think of clever embellishing before I just gave up and went with simple. They are cute and fun in any case. Haven't decided if I want to do more. I think I need to make my own variation to them if I decide to do more. Here is the link to her tutorial.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

I love the little bags, so cute!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home