Monday, May 28, 2007

321321321

House freebie

Here is my house freebie I designed. It's stitched on 25 ct Wedgewood lugana, over 1. I am quite please with how it turned out. The colors are a bit nicer in real life, of course. :) I posted this pattern as "house 2" on the sidebar.




Here are two color variations of this one:
Here is the pattern mock-up of "House 1":
And "House 3":I haven't had time to do stitch-tests of the latter two, but I think they should be ok. Of course these are all adaptable to someone else's color choices. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Wow! this is so cute!!! I love your blog, as I am new to it, but I am putting you on my blog roll, and will return often to read!YOu have some beautiful projects going on! I can't wait to see more progress!!!
~Lana~

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home