Sunday, September 24, 2006

321321321

Update



Hit the 8-page mark for Just Believe. I am making this my last row of pages. I think it will be a nice picture still... just too many other nice designs to work on now!

I finished this witchy freebie from Cyberstitcers today, and made it into a little wall hanging. It was fun and quick. :)

I also finished this ornament into a little hanging thing too. I painted the beads myself. And these are the 2 fabrics I dyed on my own as well. They are both really nice colors. Can't wait to play around some more!!
As usual formatting pictures is a nightmare on Blogger so excuse the wierd layout. I don't have enough time to spend a few hours making it pretty, lol. Looks like since I didn't save my flight picture with different names I have it posted 2 times in a row, oops, lol. Blogger is being sloooow today, so sorry, the pic I posted last weekend had been the unfinished version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home