Sunday, September 10, 2006

321321321

Still stitching away..

I'm almost done with p. 2 of Revelation, and I picked up Fairy Flora again for a little break from the tiny stitches and crazy number of colors. Doing a couple hundred stitches all in the same color was a nice break. I should have a picture update early next week!

Here is a meme:

Do you collect (and stitch) any patterns with themes or designs?

Hmm, short answer is not really. I like the idea of collecting patterns of a certain theme, but I can never decide what is cool. I am drawn to butterfly patterns, but I don't really own any. Santas and snowmen are fun, but again, I don't own a significant number of them. I am definitely a sucker for collections of seasons. I have the Mira queens and am slowly working through the L&L celtic ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home