Wednesday, September 13, 2006

321321321

Revelation - p 2 done

Here is my progress at 2 pages + a tiny page. It took me just about 9 days to do a regular size page, even with a substantial amount of confetti. It looks pretty nice in RL. My camera is a bit old, and it will just never do justice to any project. I am taking a break from this one to do a page of Just Believe, about 1000 stitches in so far.

HAED just put out a chart for Sara Butcher's Crown of Creation. It is sooo pretty, but hmm how many BAPs can one person handle. I am pondering that now.

Oh well.. still I waver on will to keep a blog.. feels silly sometimes. I think I must have 0 readers, and I am not so sure a blog for my own sake is all that interesting. Must ponder that also. hmm hmm

3 Comments:

Blogger Dede said...

Just so you know... I'm reading. I love your Revelation WIP! And a gal can handle as many BAPs as she wants. I have 30 and plan to start Crown of Creation (which I've been waiting ages for) on Friday. Of course, I may never finish one but that's totally beside the point.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Kiwiflowa said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I feel the same way as you about no one reading my blog but I consider it to be like a diary. It's really nice to be able to go back a year and read what was happening :) I've put your blog in my favourites list and I already have Dede's in mine :) I feel the same way as you about BAPs but might just ignore sanity and start Crown of Creation anyway anyway! lol

Lisa aka kiwiflowa

9:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I read yours, Emily!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home