Wednesday, July 11, 2007

321321321

Updated finishes

Here is an updated finish of a freebie I stitched in May. I added a little embroidery in the corners and around the pictures. It isn't a lot but I think it adds a bit of visual interest in any case.

I wasn't quite happy with my 4 snowflakes finish:

So I added a bit of beading and some stitching around the border. I think it helps a lot. It was a bit dull. But I don't think I can "fix" the real problem, which is that stitching over 1 -- really requires that those tiny stitches have high contrast with the background fabric. I missed a bit there. Oh well. It's on ok piece now, I think. On to the next thing now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Itching To Stitch said...

Both of your finishes are great ;)

3:14 AM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Your little finishes look wonderful.

Joanne

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home