Friday, July 06, 2007

321321321

Small houses wall-hanging!

Here are my little houses made into a wall hanging. I am quite happy with how it turned out. I think it's one of the best finishes I have managed so far. The colors were a lot of fun to work with. The pattern for the house is on my sidebar.

Otherwise I am back to Revelation. It was nice to have a breather, but it's good to be back at it. At least in the third row there are some new colors joining the mix! And it won't be boring thanks to the gobs of confetti!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

This is one of the prettiest finishes I've ever seen. How creative ;)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Ranae said...

This is a awsome finish, I just love it. Congrats!

12:09 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Hi! I found your blog from a link on someone else's and just wanted to stop by and say hello. :D

You've got some great projects and pics here! Really cool.

I love your HAED! I'm impressed.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone!! This project was a load of fun.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

You did an awesome job with that wall hanging!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home